|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Measuring Range||0-2000 Microns|
|Accuracy||+ - 2%|
|Least Count||LC 0.01|
Product DescriptionStandard Features
• Latest technology with use of smart micro-controller.
• Direct Measurement - No Calibration Required for Most Of Surfaces.
• Highest Accuracy and Resolution.
• "Zero" and "SET" functions along with Foils and Zero base simplicities Calibration.
• Calibration Retaining System.
• Fully Metallic / High Quality Plastic Probe For High Service Life.
• Well Balanced and Spring Loaded Probe for Accurate measurements.
• Ideal Probe design to take reading in complex Field Areas.
• Strong Wear-Resistant Tip for Extra Service Life.
• Highly flexible Probe cable with Strain relief.
• Compact and Light Weight Instrument.
• Full ABS high impact resistant body.
• Attractive Instrument display and visuals.
• External battery Compartment.
• Auto-Off Function.
• Sun Readable and Energy Saving Display.
Range : 0.0 ~ 20.0 ~ 2000 Microns
Resolution : 0.120 Microns
Accuracy (F) : ± 1 micron or ± 1% of the reading (whichever is greater)
Accuracy (NF) : ± 2 micron or ± 2% of the reading (whichever is greater)
Min Base Thickness : 0.3 mm
Min Measuring Area : 6 mm
Battery : 9 Volts x 1
Standard Supply Includes: Main Unit with attached probe, Zero Plate, Calibration foil Set with Certificate, Operation manual & Carrying Case.
• Ferrite Digital Coating thickness Gauge (ferrous)
• Conductive Digital Thickness Gauge (Non Ferrous)